The homepage is nothing more than the main page of a website or the start page. It’s what draws the user's eye and helps make a good first impression on those who are just getting to know your business.
Important: Any page you create can be used as a homepage. This choice varies according to your personal strategy.
Let's learn how to do this step by step?
- Log in to the platform at the link https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- In the upper right corner, click on the dots icon next to your profile picture
- A tab with the following options will open:
- Page Creator
- Email marketing
- View All Tools
- Click on Page Creator
- Click on Edit next to the chosen page
- To set up the homepage, you can use the free domain that we offer or your own domain.
If you choose your own domain, before you set your page as the homepage, it’s necessary to point your domain. If you haven't done that yet, check out our article on what is a domain and how to use it in the Hotmart Extensions Page Creator tool.
- After pointing your domain, choose the page you wish to set as your homepage and click Edit.
- Choose the domain you want to use on your page by clicking on the arrow next to this domain.
- The next step is to remove any information that comes after the domain.
Important: We're talking about the additional information that appears after the slash “/” of your URL. E.g., “mysite.com/mypage”
- After removing the additional info, click Publish, and that's it! You have just set up and chosen a homepage.
Do you still have questions? Contact our Customer Support.