In this article, you will learn how to resend the confirmation email to leads who haven't confirmed their registration yet.
Reminder: leads are potential buyers of your product.
It's possible to resend the confirmation email up to 3X per lead that hasn't opened it. If your lead has already opened the email but has not confirmed the registration, they will not receive new confirmation emails.
- Log in to the platform at the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- In the upper right corner, click on the dots icon next to your profile picture
- A tab with the following options will appear:
- Page Creator
- Email marketing
- View All Tools
- Click Email marketing.
- On the next screen, click on the Leads option.
- In the Registration Status field, select the Pending option and run a search.
- In the search results, find the desired lead and click the Edit button.
- On the next screen, click the Resend confirmation email button.
Done! Your email has been successfully resent!
The resending process is carried out manually and individually. Email marketing best practices recommend you not to resend emails too often, as your content may be blocked by email providers (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, and others).
In general, when a user marks your email as spam, the entire group of users who has also received that email could stop getting your next emails in their inbox. Instead, your content could go directly to the spam folder.
If you keep sending emails to users who have marked you as spam, your IP and domain will be blacklisted.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support.