Requesting a refund for a purchase made using PIX follows the same process as other payment methods, such as bank payment slip or credit card, for example.
After requesting the refund, the Producer must confirm the refund. Once confirmed, the amount will be refunded to the account linked to PIX. If this process takes more than 24 hours, contact our Customer Support team so that they can assist you.
Check out the steps to request a refund:
- Access the refund request page here.
- Enter the transaction code and the email you used in the purchase.
Tip: You can find the transaction code of your purchase in the email you received after payment confirmation. It's made up of two letters and some numbers.
- The next step is Security Verification. You will receive a token in your email. Enter it in the Verification code field, then click Next.
Important: the code will expire in 15 minutes. After 3 failed attempts to enter the verification code, the token will become invalid, and you'll have to restart the entire process.
- Fill in the reason for the request and additional information.
- Click Finish. Done! Your refund request has been submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support with the subject “PIX”.