If your Sales Page has been deactivated and you did not do it manually on the platform, this may have happened due to the following situations:
- Your Sales Page was active, but you have not made any sales in the last 90 days.
- Your product was an event (online or in-person) that has already been concluded, so your Sales Page is deactivated 30 days after the event's closing date, that is, on the 31st day.
- Your digital product had its sales closed for the last 90 days. On the 91st consecutive day of closed sales, the Sales Page is deactivated.
- Your product was linked to a Sales Page, and you chose to delete the product. In this case, the Page is deleted along with the Product.
Sales Page that have been deactivated for any of the reasons mentioned above can be reactivated manually at any time.
To reactivate your Sales Page, just follow these steps:
- Access your Hotmart account at the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login ;
- In the side menu, click 'Products', then 'I'm a Producer' and then click on the desired product;
- Go to ‘Sales Page’;
- Choose the option 'at Hotmart'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Publish'
The Hotmart Sales Page was designed for Producers to present their products, handle customers’ objections, and describe their Product’s main features and benefits. This Hotmart solution not only provides detailed information such as images, Producer bio, social media accounts, contact information, and sales video but also offers an integrated checkout, which considerably improves users’ experience on their purchase journey.
Check out the main advantages of activating a Sales Page:
- Detailed information on your product that is easily accessible to your buyers;
- Integration with Hotmart's Members Area;
- SEO optimization for search engines like Google and Bing;
- FAQ section to answer questions your potential customers may have;
- Integration with YouTube and Vimeo that allows you to embed videos directly on your Page;
Any questions? Contact our Customer Support team with the subject 'Sales Page'.