Hotmart’s Webinar is the ideal solution for top-of-the-funnel strategies where you need to capture leads, who are people interested in purchasing your product. Additionally, you can chat and insert triggers during the streaming to make it even more relevant to your audience.
Follow the steps below to see how to create your webinar with Hotmart:
- Access your Hotmart account through the link: https://www.hotmart.com/login
- In the left side menu, click Tools.
- Opt for Webinar.
- To create, click New webinar.
- Now, select the mode you want to stream. Pay attention, as the link must be from YouTube or Vimeo. Important: YouTube and Vimeo are streaming services that allow you to talk to many people at the same time.
- Complete the title and description of your broadcast.
- Set the date and time of the streaming.
- Click Continue.
Important: each streaming can be up to 2 hours and have a maximum audience of 200 viewers.
Now that you know how to create your webinar, it's time to put this solution to use. Keep reading to learn about its full potential!
Chat while streaming
Enable the chat function in the upper right corner. With it, you allow your audience to talk and ask questions with you while the streaming takes place. This is your opportunity to create an even closer relationship with the audience!
- You can enable/disable chat at any time.
- Inappropriate comments can be deleted.
- You can reply comment by comment.
How to create triggers for the webinar
Triggers are stimuli that you can create within the chat of your streaming.
- Access the streaming already created.
- Click the tab for Triggers.
- Opt for New Trigger.
- Now, click on External Link (CTA). A CTA (call to action) is a button with an objective and eye-catching text that should attract your audience.
- To make the trigger more interesting, customize the text and CTA.
- Then, decide if this is a scarcity trigger, that is, it has a display time.
- To make it even more customized, choose the main color of the button background to fit your brand.
- Insert an external link. It could be your checkout page, for example.
- Click Save changes and activate it at the desired time.
Important: only one trigger can be displayed at a time.
How to access the leads
- On the webinar home page, click on the @ icon.
- Identify the webinar on the list and click Export CSV or select the streaming to view the collected leads.
Questions? Contact our Customer Support with the subject Webinar.