Producers who sell to buyers living in Mexico can offer SPEI (Sistema de Pagos Electrónicos Interbancarios, an electronic interbank payment method) as a form of payment. It allows the person to make payments through a bank transfer to an account managed by SPEI.
To pay, the person must choose the SPEI as a payment method on the checkout page and generate a slip with all the necessary information for the transfer, which can be done by Internet Banking or at a bank branch location.
The slip is valid for up to three calendar days and payments made via SPEI are usually confirmed in realtime, but it can take up to 24 hours.
How to enable SPEI for your product:
- Access your account on the platform through the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- In the left side menu, choose Products
- Click I'm a Producer
- Choose the product you want to include this payment method with and click the icon with three dots and then Edit
- In the left internal side menu, click Tools
- Click Checkout Settings and enable the Bank Debit option
If you have any questions, please contact our Support.