Your next event can be at Hotmart! You can create online events and livestream them, as well as chat with your audience and sell other products while the streaming is taking place.
Check out the steps on how to register an online event on the Hotmart platform:
- Access your Hotmart account through the link: https://www.hotmart.com/login
- On the left side menu, click Products and Register Product.
- Opt for Online Event for the format.
- Complete the basic information for your product. In this screen, you must complete the name, description, language, product category, and other important info for the correct registration of your digital product. Then click Continue.
- Write dates and times for your event. Click Continue again.
- Now you have reached the Pricing stage, in which the currency, guarantee, and price of the product are defined. Click Continue after setting these.
- Now, you will arrive on a screen where you can check all the details of the product, in addition to making other settings. To continue registering the event, click edit on step 5. Event Area.
- Click on Access Events Area. The Hotmart Members Area (Hotmart Club) is the place where you can host, organize, and distribute your digital product in the most appropriate way for your business.
- To add the event online, click on Content on the left side menu to be directed to the Content Manager page.
- Then click + Add Module
- Name the module, select the group(s), choose whether it will be free or not, and click Save and go back.
- After creating the module, you will be redirected to the Content Manager. There, you will see the module you just created with some options on the right. Click Live
- Then, a Create a Livestream screen will open, in which you enter a name and choose the link for your streaming.
- If you haven’t saved any livestreams, click on Access Hotmart Live.
- Click New Stream.
- On this screen, you must paste the video link (from YouTube, for example), write the title and description, and when the event will take place. You can schedule a time now or choose to do so later. Now, save this process.
- After that, go back to your Create Livestream screen in your Members Area and click on Update listing when choosing the video and choose the new stream you just created.
- Click on the desired thumbnail and choose to set the image that will be the main image of your event (the thumbnail). Then, choose to Save and go back.
How do I use Hotmart Live?
Now that you know how to enter your event online on the Hotmart platform, it's time to learn how to take full advantage of this solution.
To establish an even stronger connection with your customer, you can enable the Chat feature, which is in the upper right corner. With it enabled, you allow your audience to chat and ask questions while the event takes place.
In addition, you can create a free ad for another product of yours or that you are an Affiliate with. With just one click, your audience can buy another product that you’re offering.
You can also offer an Extra Paid Module and advertise it during the chat.
You can delete the comments during the chat, as well as make lightning offers. For example: “I’m making an offer now that is only valid for the next 5 minutes. Hurry!"
How does my customer access my online event?
You just have to send the link for your Hotmart Members Area to your audience. As long as your student has already registered with Hotmart, just enter your login and password. If they haven’t registered yet, they can do so quickly.
Questions? Contact our Customer Support.