Considering the large amount of data and systems used by those who work with digital marketing, Zapier is a great solution for the integration and automation of the daily workflow.
The tool allows users to integrate many web applications, therefore, it can boost your performance and give you more input for decision-making.
Zapier has thousands of tools available for integration, such as: Google spreadsheets, Trello, Gmail, Slack, Mailchimp, Facebook Lead Ads, Instagram, Pipedrive, Zoom, Twilio, Zendesk, Teachable, among others.
Check out all the steps below to find out how to set it up.
- Access your Hotmart on: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the left side menu, click on Tools
- Then click on Integrations
- Find Zapier
- Click Receive Invitation and create integrations now!
- You will be redirected to Zapier and be instructed on the details for the integration
- Click on Accept Invite & Build a Zap
Creating a Zap and configuring the event
- On the Zapier platform, the next step is to create a Hotmart integration with any available application
- To do this, click Create Zap or Make a Zap and name your configuration
- Within the App Event, choose the Hotmart app
- Then select the event you want in Trigger Event
- Click Continue
- The available events, as well as their explanations, are accessible within the Hotmart platform
- Go back to the Hotmart platform, click on Tools, on the left side menu, access the Zapier configuration, and click on the How to use tab to find out more information
Authentication on the Hotmart Account
- Inside the Hotmart platform, click on Tools, on the left side menu
- Click HotConnect to get the connection information
- Go to the Credentials tab, create a new credential and name it referring to Zapier
- Locate the credential you created in the list, click Options, then Authentication Parameter
- Copy the authentication information (Client ID, Client Secret and Basic) and fill in the respective fields in the window opened by Zapier
Selecting and testing the product
- Back on the Zapier platform, click Continue
- Choose your product on Hotmart you want to integrate
- Depending on the chosen event, you will have to select it within Event
- Name your configuration in the Name of Setting field and click Continue
- You can take the test to confirm that everything is ok
- Check if the test was carried out successfully and, if so, continue to the step of choosing the application that will receive the sent data
Setting up the destination application
- Choose the destination application and map the parameters it will receive. It’s important to know that it’s possible to send different types of information from the Hotmart process and the way in which these parameters will be received depends on each application in Zapier
- To learn more about the fields provided by Hotmart, see How to use it, described in the last step of the topic Creating Zap and configuring the event
- To finish, click on the Turn on Zap option
- Your integration is complete and ready to send information according to the defined configuration
If you have any questions regarding this issue, please contact our Customer Support directly with the subject INTEGRATION WITH ZAPIER, we’re ready to help you!