To make help you continue with your subscription with no hassles, you can easily make changes to the payment settings such as the billing date, as well as the registered credit card.
You can change the card you first registered card at the time of purchase to make your subscription payments. Check out the step-by-step guide to performing this action:
1. If you are a customer, go to the link: https://purchase.hotmart.com/
If you have the profile of Producer/Affiliate, access the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
2. After logging in, you will see a screen with all your purchases made using Hotmart.
If you are a Producer or an Affiliate, select Products> My Purchases in the left menu.
3. Click on the desired subscription product. Then, select Set up payment under the tab on the right.
4. A new page will open and you can change your card details in the Payment section.
5. After filling in the data for the new card, click Save.
Attention: every time you perform this procedure, the amount of US $1.00 is charged on your statement, which will be promptly refunded. This value is an indicator that your card change went smoothly.
Check out the amount charged (and refunded) according to currency:
Other currencies 1.00
Any questions just contact our Customer Support team.