The Hotmart Club user section, Hotmart’s free Members Area, allows you to apply a variety of filters to see how your students are doing throughout the course.
Check out how you can evaluate student performance and progress:
- In the Members Area click on Users in the left sidebar
- Here in the dashboard, you can already see the percentage of students who have Completed, their Progress, and Engagement.
- In the Filters bar, you can create segments to better understand your students
- Just select among Content, Access, or User
- Fill in the fields according to the segment you’d like to see
- And click on Search and you’re all set!
By clicking on User, you can check:
- Progress: the headway an individual student is making.
- Completed: number of classes completed and the most recent class your student has accessed.
- Login: first login date.
- Engagement: Track the behavior of your student to better understand when they access your content, progress, performance, and interaction.
Under Content you can see:
- Progress: a percentage that indicates the progress of your students as a group.
- Class: performance of a specific group of students.
- Pages: students who have or haven’t completed one page or more of the course.
- Quizzes: students who have or haven’t completed one quiz or more or who have had a specific profile quiz result.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our Customer Support.