Producers who sell to buyers in Chile can count on a form of payment in their checkout: Sencillito, the payment method used in Chile that works like the Brazilian bank slip.
When arriving on the checkout page, the buyer will have access to a code that can be used to make the payment with a bank or via internet banking.
Why offer another payment option?
- To raise the chances of making a sale, because the customer has another way to pay;
- Don’t miss out on a sale because there isn’t a payment form for the customer’s location;
- Sales in more than one currency.
Step by step to enable this form of payment
- Access your account on the platform with this link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the left-hand side menu, select Products
- Click on I’m a Producer
- Choose the product you’d like to include this form of payment with and click on the icon with three vertical dots and then Edit
- On the product’s internal menu on the left, click on Tools
- Among the options, pick Checkout Settings and select the option to enable this form of payment.
If you’ve got any questions, get in touch with our Customer Support.