Automated Affiliate Cancellation
If in your Affiliate Program you have chosen previously approved Affiliates can promote your product or All Affiliates can promote your products (one-click affiliation), you can automate the process of canceling these Affiliates.
In this criterion, the period is configured in days (a minimum of ninety) and is already configured with the minimum of one sale. Thirty-seven days before the Affiliate who has not made enough sales will be canceled, Hotmart will contact this user and encourage them to promote your product to meet your criterion and maintain affiliation.
In the case of Affiliates who return to affiliate with the same product, their performance analysis is based on the user's entire sales history for this product and not just the latest affiliation. If this Affiliate has not performed according to the configured automation, they will have 7 days to make sales or will be canceled from the program again.
Setting up automated Affiliate cancellation
After selecting one of the options “Only previously approved Affiliates” or “All Affiliates”, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the platform through the link https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- In the left side menu, click on Tools
- Click on Affiliate Program, select the product and then Continue
- Go to Settings and access Automation Rules
- In Automatic Cancellation, set the number of days without sales that will lead to the Affiliate cancellation
- Done! Just click on Save to apply the new settings
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support via this link with the subject AUTOMATIC AFFILIATION MANAGEMENT. Our team is here to help!