Event registration or accreditation means having control of participants that join your event. In other words, it is a very important step and you should complete it carefully to ensure that your event becomes a success.
You get your event registered in two ways:
- Hiring a company specialized in event accreditation.
- Manually, using a printed list or spreadsheet with the participants' information (recommended option for small events).
If you choose to hire an accreditation company, our platform allows you to issue a complete report, with all the necessary information the team responsible needs to welcome participants. If you decide to control participants' access manually, you can use the same report mentioned above.
Check out how to generate the report on our platform:
- Access your Hotmart account at https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
In the side menu, click on Sales
- Next, click Overview
- Click on Tickets
- Use Filters to choose the event you want.
Important: Generate the report after the check-in period is over. This way, you'll avoid problems when people are accessing an event. E.g., someone bought the ticket and checked in, but their name is not on the list
- Leave the Transaction Status marked as Approved and Complete to select only people who have completed the payment
- Select the ticket sales period to ensure that all people who had their payment approved will be on the report.
- Select the event chosen in Product Name
- Click Apply Filters
- Now, you'll have access to the report with data from all participants. Click XLS to generate reports for manual queries (e.g., using a computer or printed list with participants' names at the venue). If you hire an accreditation company, click on CSV to export the report you'll send to this company.
IMPORTANT: our platform is responsible for automatically generating the QR Code on participants' tickets. If a specialized company carries out the event registration, the QR Code will allow you to obtain all the information contained in the tickets.
If you have any questions about the event registration process, you can submit a request to our Customer Support with the subject EVENT REGISTRATION. Our team is ready to help you!