We can all agree that selling a product to someone who is already a customer is a lot less demanding and cheaper to do, than going after a new client, right?
That is why Hotmart has created a tool to help boost your sales and reduce your effort towards increasing your business’s average ticket: Check out the Order Bump.
This powerful, free of charge tool makes it possible to offer more than one product - preferably a simpler, cheaper one than the product which is being bought - on the checkout, that is, when your client is about to finalize the purchase of the main product.
Check out the example:
Imagine you’re selling a course which teaches how to make cakes in jars. When your customer arrives at the payment page, you can offer them an ebook with 50 unique cake jar recipes. That way, your buyer boosts their knowledge and you’ll have an increase in your sales. It’s that simple!
Interested in increasing your sales? If so, check out how to set Order Bump and good business!
Setting up the Order Bump
Access your Hotmart account through this link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
2. On the sidebar, choose Tools
3. Click on Checkout Builder
4. Select a product
5. At the top-right corner of the page, click on Edit
6. On the left side, select the option Order Bump
7. Click on Select Product and choose the complementary product for the offer
8. Fill in the fields with the information you wish, choose background color, the text of the button, auxiliary text, etc
9. Click on Insert and choose a dotted area to place your offer
10. Then click on Save new Checkout or Save changes (In case your checkout is already active)
Done! Your complementary product is already active for your customers
Important: to use the Order Bump, you need to have or create a checkout with the Checkout Builder. If you don’t know how to do that, access this link.
Sales Funnel: Order Bump and Sales Funnel are both valuable tools. Although they might seem similar in some aspects, they have some differences. To find out more about how to effectively use Sales Funnel, click here.