A subscription product implicates frequent recurring payments made by the customer. It can be made via bank payment slips (where available) sent to the customers according to the Producer’s settings, via credit cards with automatic charges, Samsung Pay (learn how to set it up here), and also via PayPal.
Enabling PayPal as a payment method for subscriptions:
1. Access your Hotmart account at https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
2. From the side menu, select Products
3. Then, click on My Products
4. Find the product and click on the Edit icon
5. Click on Tools
6. Click on Checkout Settings
7. Under payment options, enable PayPal.
That being done, the subscription product can already be sold using PayPal!
Important: PayPal can take up to 24 hours to approve a transaction. Besides, the Producer must take into consideration that the customer, upon arriving at the checkout page, will be redirected and make the payment on another page.
The free trial of the subscription may be offered normally through this payment method. Wanna learn how to set up the trial period for your subscriptions? Click here!
If you have any questions about this matter, know our Support team is ready to help you!