Outbrain is a platform that allows people to recommend your content and make it more visible to people who are interested in the topics you approach. The tool operates based on the users’ recent searches. So, you can introduce related titles that stimulate a reader to keep on browsing your website or blog.
Activating your tracking pixel at Hotmart makes it easier to analyze which clients were impacted by Outbrain ads. For you to learn which campaign is making more sales, this integration also sends a conversion confirmation to Outbrain everytime a purchase is completed.
Outbrain Set up
To set up this feature, follow the steps bellow:
- Log in to Outbrain
- On the left side menu, click on Pixels
- Click on Conversions
- Click the button Add Conversion
- On the new screen, fill out the information and set up the conversion
Choose the name of your conversion, which will be displayed in the reporting session of the dashboard.
Select Event-Based Conversion and attribute a value to your conversion.
If you have any questions check this article about creating multi conversions.
6. Click on Save. You’ll be redirected to the main screen of the tool.
- Copy the code of the OB_ADV_ID variable and follow the steps to set it up on the Hotmart platform.
- Log in to your account on the platform at: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the left side menu, select Tools
- Choose Tracking Tool
- Select the Product and click the option Outbrain
- Enter the Pixel ID and in the field below, the conversion name:
- Click Save
To access in-depth reports and graphics about your business, we recommend you insert Hotmart’s Tracking Pixel on your website. Read how to insert Hotmart’s Tracking Pixel here.
If you have any questions about how to set up these pixels, get in touch with our Support!