Hotmar Club enables you to offer extra content to your student, besides the main content in your Members Area. You can opt for making it available for free, or as paid content.
See the step-by-step below to add extra content to your product:
1. Access your Members Area
2. Click on Content
3. Select the tab Extra
4. Click on New Module
5. In the editing page for the new module, determine a name for the modula and decide which classes it will be made available to.
6. Select if it is a paid module
This option will only appear for products that are not in the subscription format. Besides, the payment for the extra content can only be made by card, in a single payment.
7. Click on Save and the new module will be created.
8. Go back to the Content menu and select the tab once again.
9. Click on Content and add a new page to your module.
If you have any questions about this process, or if you run into any problems, you can open a request in our Support with the subject EXTRA CONTENT HOTMART CLUB. Our team will be ready to help you!