Dynamic Alternative Pages is a feature that allows the Affiliate to create an Affiliate HotLink through a domain authorized by the Producer, meaning that the Affiliate can turn any content (posts, videos, images) from the websites authorized by the producer into customized HotLinks.
If the Producer of the product to which you’re affiliated enabled this option, you can setup your dynamic alternative pages by following the steps below:
1. Login to your Hotmart account through the link: https://app.hotmart.com/index
2. On the left side menu, choose Products
3. Click on My Products
4. Select the Affiliate option
5. Click on the HotLink of the product to which you’re affiliated
6. On the HotLinks page, go to the tab Dynamic Alternative Pages
7. Enter the URL and the name you want for it and click Save. It’s very simple and practical, check it out:
For more information on alternative pages, read the following articles:
If you have any questions or problems about this matter, we advise you to get in touch with our Support under the subject DYNAMIC ALTERNATIVE PAGES.
You can also read this article in Arabic, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.