Transactions at Hotmart can take on different status, which help buyers, Affiliates, and Producers to follow their transaction and updates through the system.
Therefore, a transaction can take the following status:
- No status generated: The purchase process was started by the client but was not registered on the system. Therefore, no charge or register is made.
- Started: The purchase process was started by the client who filled out some information on the checkout page but was not concluded. In this case, no charge or payment order was processed. As the Producer, you can recover these transactions through the Purchases Recovery.
- Bank Slip Generated: the client filled out the purchase information and generated the Bank Slip for later payment but payment hasn’t been identified yet.
- Cancelled: the purchase was not concluded due to a problem. For more information on cancellation and how to proceed, read our article “Why my purchase was cancelled or my payment was not recognized?”
- Approved: payment was identified on the system and the access information was released to the client.
- Completed: The warranty period of the purchase has expired and refund through Hotmart’s system is no longer available.
- Claimed: the client or the Producer asked for the cancellation of the purchase but the refund hasn’t been released yet For more information on the refund process, read our article “How to request the cancellation and the refund of a purchase?”
- Refunded: The refund of the purchase was released on our system and started being processed by the bank and credit card operator to pay the client. This process can’t be cancelled or reverted.
As a Producer, you can acquire more information about the transactions and buyers on your Sales History. To access it, follow the step-by-step below:
- Login to your Hotmart account at: https://www.hotmart.com/login
- On the left-side menu, select Sales
- Select Overview
- Apply the filters you wish, located on the right-side of the page to get the results of your research.
If you have any questions or problems concerning this matter, please contact our Customer Support under the subject TRANSACTION STATUS.