The Alternative Sales Page is a tool made available by Hotmart that allows setting up many different sales pages for a single product. This tool allows the use of different sales strategies and has the following advantages:
- The possibility to promote the content of articles, interviews, and videos of the author, without the need to mention the product itself. Meaning, the client is impacted by quality content without mentioning the sale of a digital product at any time;
- If the Affiliate is close to the Producer, the former can set up the Affiliate domain as a dynamic page, thus the Affiliate can create content on her blog and promote to her clients, with the cookies already included. Meaning, the content generated by the Affiliate on her website will install the cookies of the product.
To set up this tool, you should:
1. Login to your Hotmart account through the link: https://www.hotmart.com/login
2. You can access your alternative page in one of two ways:
a) On the left side menu, choose PRODUCTS
Click on My Products
In the product of your choice, click the option Manage
On the left side, click on Tools
b) Another way is to click on Tools on the left side menu
Click on Alternative Pages
Select the product of your choice and then click on Continue
3. On the new screen, to create an alternative page, just click the button Add Page on the top right corner of the screen
4. Set up as you wish and click Save
5. After you do this, you can check if everything is working by going to the page of Sales HotLinks and looking for the title just registered. After you find the HotLink, you can copy and paste it to the browser to check if the page redirecting is correct.
Dynamic Alternative Pages
Through dynamic pages, the Affiliate has the freedom to create a HotLink to herself through an authorized domain by the Producer, meaning that, the Affiliate can turn any content (posts, videos, images) from the websites authorized by the Producer into personalized HotLinks. This implies having dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of free content generated by the Producer to be used in different Affiliate campaigns.
To register these alternative pages, the Producer needs to go on the Tools menu again and click the option Dynamic Alternative Pages
1. On Dynamic Alternative Pages, select the product of your choice and click Add Domain to create a dynamic page
2. Then, type the URL of the desired page and click Save and your link will already be available
For more information on alternative pages, you can also read our posts:
If you have questions or problems regarding this matter, we suggest you get in touch with our Support under the subject ENABLE ALTERNATIVE PAGES.