If you are not sure about how to withdraw your commission at Hotmart, check out this article. First of all, it is important to understand that Hotmart works with these systems for processing commissions:
- HotPay: for direct international transfers to bank accounts around the world.*countries where Hotmart is available
- HotPay Brazil: for direct transfers to a Brazilian bank account.
- Payoneer: direct transfers in USD Dollars to any bank account.
Have you registered your financial information?
Before withdrawing commissions,you need to register your Financial Data.
How to access the commission withdrawal page
- Access your Hotmart account through the link: https://www.hotmart.com/login
- In the left side menu, click Balance. Then, a screen will appear where you can check:
- Total balance of your sales.
- Amount available for withdrawal.
- If you have a balance available for withdrawal, click the Withdraw button on the right.
- The next screen depends on how you chose to set up your sale.
- If you are a Brazilian Producer selling in BRL (Brazilian Real), you can choose to withdraw from your bank account.
- If you are a Producer in Brazil selling in foreign currency, your commission must be withdrawn through a Payoneer account.
- If you are a Producer in another country (not Brazil) and wish to sell in BRL, your sales will be processed in US Dollars and the withdrawal of the commission will be made through Payoneer or directly to your bank account in US Dollars or Euros.
- If you are an Affiliate, you’ll receive the commission according to the settings defined by the Producer.
Then, depending on the conditions mentioned above, you’ll see a screen with either HotPay or Payoneer. In any case, you must enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click Calculate.
- To finish, click Withdraw
Withdraw in Brazilian Real (BRL)
- The minimum withdrawal amount for sales in Brazilian Real is BRL 20.00 + BRL 1.99 for the withdrawal fee.
- If you request a withdrawal by 12 pm (noon), payment will be made by the next business day. If the withdrawal is requested after 12 pm, or on non-business days, payment will be made by the second business day after approval.
- Bearing in mind that, for Individual accounts, the available withdrawal limit per month is BRL 1,900.00.
- The amounts received by PayPal are included in your HotPay balance directly. That way, you have more autonomy to make withdrawals directly from Hotmart, without having to go through other payment methods
Withdrawal in other currencies
Sales outside of Brazil can be made in different currencies (Real, Euro. Argentine Peso, American Dollar, Mexican Peso, New Peruvian Sol, Colombian Peso, Chilean Peso, Canadian Dollar, Nigerian Naira, British Pound and Yen). However, the commission can only be withdrawn in US Dollars or Euro.
Users in Brazil must redeem commissions in US Dollars using Payoneer. To do this, you must have a Payoneer account. Check here how to register your Payoneer account.
If you are not in Brazil, you can withdraw commissions in Euros or US Dollars through HotPay International. This option also allows you to receive money by transferring directly to your registered bank account.
The withdrawal procedure for these commissions is the same as the one informed above and the minimum withdrawal amount is USD $ 50.00 or EUR 50.00.
For withdrawal fees, Hotmart has fees that vary according to the amount you wish to withdraw:
More than € 200 € 3.00
From € 150.01 to € 199.99 € 4.50
From € 100.01 to € 150.00 € 6.00
From € 50,01 to € 100,00 € 7,50
If you have any questions, you can open a request with our Customer Support under the topic WITHDRAW COMMISSION. Our team will be ready to help you!