Hotmart Producers are those who make digital content available for online sales. The Hotmart platform allows for a variety of products to be registered. Check out the options below.
To register a product at Hotmart, follow the steps below:
1. Access your Hotmart account, or create one via this link:
2. On the left side menu, choose Products
3. Click the option Register Product
4. Determine the type or format of your product. Here are the options:
- Online Courses, Members Area, Subscription Services
- Ebooks, Documents
- Tickets for events
- Screencasts, Movies, Clips
- Audio, Music, Ringtones
- Software, Downloadable programs
- Images, Icons, Pictures
- Serial numbers, Coupons
- Mobile Applications
- Templates, Source Codes
4. On the new screen, fill in your product’s information:
a) Enter the name of your product, a description for you buyers with a minimum of 200 characters and choose a display image in a JPG, PNG or GIF format with a maximum size of 5MB
b) Choose a language, country you primarily plan to sell in, and the subject of your product
5. click on Continue.
6. On the next screen, choose the currency your product will be sold in
7. Then, define the payment type ( one-time payment, smart installments, subscription plan). If you opt for smart installments, you’ll need to enter the maximum number of installments.
8. Choose the deadline for reimbursement, which can be 7, 15, 21 or 30 days
9. Set the price of the product
Now you’ll see an overview of your product’s information. On this page, you’ll find a menu with the things that you can use with your product and the options for updating product information, including the information entered during steps 3 and 4 (except for format and type of payment).
If you’d like further information about these topics, click on the links below:
Members site and subscription service
You’ll also need to choose the way your buyer will have access to your product. They can access it through Hotmart Club, Hotmart’s Members Area, or through an external members area.
If you choose an external members area, it will be necessary to give the access information that will be used for the product review for the approval of your members area. This information will only be used during the review process.
After you finish setting up the product, you need to send it for evaluation.
Attention: The product can only be sent for review after your information registered on the platform has been confirmed. To do this, click on the option MY ACCOUNT in the top menu and, on the new screen, select the tab Personal Information.
If you have questions or problems regarding this matter, we suggest you get in touch with our Support under the subject PRODUCT REGISTRATION.