Hotmart’s Producers are individuals or corporations that want to publish digital content to be sold online. Products possible to be registered at Hotmart are files to be downloaded or content on a members area.
To register a product at Hotmart, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Hotmart account through the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login;
2. On the left side menu, choose Products
3. Click the option Create Product
4. On the new screen, register the product by filling out all the fields according to the image below:
a) Name your product;
b) Enter a cover picture for your product. Images need to be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format and be 2MB maximum;
c) Describe the product to your buyer, remember there’s a minimum limit of 200 characters and a maximum of 1000;
d) Determine the type or format of your product. Here are the options:
- Online Courses, Video lessons, Members Area, Subscription Services
- E-books, Documents
- Screencasts, Movies, Clips
- Images, Icons, Pictures
- Serial Codes, Discount Coupons
- Mobile Applications
- Templates, Source Codes
e) Select the Segment of your product. The options available are listed below and you need to choose, among them, i which product it fits best;
After completing all the stages above, click Continue.
5. On the new screen, you’ll define payment matters and refund deadline of your product:
- Choose one among the four payment types your product can offer. Learn what each of them means by clicking here;
- Determine the refund deadline for your product, it can be 7, 15, or 30 days;
- Set the price of the product. If you have chosen standard installments as a payment method (in the countries where it is available), you’ll also need to choose in how many times the sum can be paid by the buyer;
6. After you select your options, click Continue
8. Now, you’ll have a general view of your product’s information. On this page, you’ll find a menu with the tools you can use on your product and the options to update information referring to it, including the ones entered on steps 3 and 4 (except format and payment type)
Members site and subscription service
1. Decide how your buyers will get their access information to your product. They can access it through Hotmart Club, Hotmart exclusive members area, or by an external members area.
If you choose an external members area, you’ll need to fill out the access information, which will be used to review the products for approval in the members area. This access information are exclusively for tests.
In the case of e-tickets, you need to register the lots for the product. After creating your product, select the option Lots, which is featured on the left side of your product’s internal menu, and click Register Lot. On the screen that pops up, like the one shown below, you need to fill out the information about the event and the lots:
If you have questions or problems regarding this matter, we suggest you get in touch with our Support under the subject PRODUCT CREATION.