Your access password is essential for the safety and protection of your information, and it should be personal, unique, and intransferible. Therefore, if you suspect someone might be accessing your Hotmart account, immediately reset your password.
For Producers and Affiliates
You can reset your password by following this step-by-step:
1. Access your Hotmart account through the link: https://www.hotmart.com/login
2. After you’ve accessed it, go to the top right menu of the page and click on your photo.
3. Below your photo, select My Account
4. Then, on the new page, click the tab Preferences
5. A little lower, on Advanced, click the button Reset Password
6. In the box that will show up, type the password you’ve been using in the first field.
7. Right after, in the second field, type your new password and repeat it in the third and last fields.
8. To complete, just click Save.
Keep in mind that your new password must contain at least 6 characters, and of those, at least one letter. Special characters are not allowed (for example: -/*).
1. Login to the Hotmart platform.
2. Click “Edit Profile” as indicated by the arrow in the image below:
3. Type your current password and the new password.
4. Confirm and save it.
If you don’t remember the password you use to access your account, you can recover your access through the link https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/password/forgot
After you request to recover your password, you will not be allowed to make the request again for 30 minutes, which is the time the email with your new password can take to get to your email inbox. Remember to check for the email notification in your inbox, trash, and spam mail.
If you have any problem regarding this procedure, you can submit a request on our Support with the subject RESET PASSWORD and our team will be ready to help you.