If you already made your first sale on our platform, now you can register your bank information to receive your commissions!
It’s important that you don’t register an intermediary bank. In other words, you need to register a receiving bank account that accepts international transfers.
To register your bank account follow these steps:
- Access your account at Hotmart
- In the upper corner, which is to the right of the screen, click on the round image of your profile and select My Account.
- In My Account, click on Financial Data and then on New Account.
- Fill all the fields correctly.
- Nature of the bank account: You must choose whether it is individual or a legal entity.
- Name of the account holder: Enter the name as it appears in your bank account.
- Account type: You can choose to enter an IBAN or an account number.
- Enter the BIC-SWIFT: BIC Swift (Bank Identification Code): it has the purpose of allowing the identification of banking institutions through a set of letters or numbers. This code has eight to eleven characters. The BIC allows transnational transfers to be made for which the charge to the account holder does not exceed the cost of a transfer in the bank's national network. You can check your bank's SWIFT code through the following link: https://www.theswiftcodes.com
- VAT number: This should only be registered by legal entities located in the countries of the European Union where the VAT system is applied. For the rest of the countries this box will not appear.
Attach the required documents.
- Valid personal document that proves your identity: This must be an official document issued by the official authorities in your country, state, province or region. It should also include your full name, date of birth, and your photo.
- Valid and legible bank document that verifies all the bank details reported depending on the type of account you have chosen to register: The document must include the name of the bank, account number and name of the account holder. An example of a document you can attach is an account statement that you can easily download from your online account.
- OBS: Those countries that do not accept IBAN to receive transfers from abroad use the account number of the respective users who receive the values in their accounts. In this case, just send the document that verifies the bank account.
- Other documents: If you register a bank account as a legal entity, you must attach an official company registration document in "Other documents" for it to be approved.
Important to know:
- You can only register your bank account if you have made at least one sale.
- Bank documents must have the same ownership as the person / company registered with Hotmart.
- The Natural Person or Legal Person registered on the platform cannot be altered if that the account has a balance.
- When creating a registration in Hotmart through the link https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/signup, make sure you have a bank account with your ownership so that you can receive commissions.
International withdrawal - Payoneer
To withdraw amounts that are not in Brazilian Real (applies only to Brazil) or Euros, you can also do so with a Payoneer account.
If you don't have a registered Payoneer account yet, you can create one by clicking here. If you already have a Payoneer account, you just have to register it in our system.
If you have any problems in this process, you can open a request in our Customer Support Center with the subject: BANK ACCOUNT. Our team is ready to help you!