Before inviting a specific person to be an Affiliate with your product, you need to enable the affiliation program with your product. See below how to do this:
Enabling the affiliation form
- Access your account with Hotmart through the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- In the left side menu, click on the option Products
- Click on I’m a Producer and select the desired product.
- On the left side, click on Affiliate Program and then on Settings. Choose the best option that suits you for your Affiliation Rules.
With affiliation enabled, it is time to invite a specific person to be an Affiliate. You can do this using the Affiliate recruitment link. Once you have access to your account, to locate your recruitment link, follow the steps below:
Inviting an Affiliate
- On the left side menu, click on the option for Products
- Click on I’m a Producer
- Choose which product you will invite an Affiliate. Remembering that you must do this for each product you have, separately.
- Click on the three dots and HotLinks
- At the bottom of the page, you will see the link for Affiliate Recruitment
When you find the link, you must copy it and send it to the person you want to recruit.
When the link is opened by this person, they must click on Request Affiliation.
If the potential Affiliate accepts the proposal, they need to click on Create account, if they are not registered with Hotmart, or log in, if they already have an account.
According to your settings
If you have configured your product so that ALL affiliates can promote it, the person will automatically become an Affiliate after clicking the button Request Affiliation.
If you’ve opted for previously approved Affiliates, that is, those who need your approval to promote your product, you need to:
- Click on My Affiliates, on the left side menu
- Select Requests Received
- Accept the Membership by clicking Approve.
Don’t forget that you need to take all these steps for each product you have, separately.
If you still have questions or problems regarding this procedure, we suggest that you contact our Customer Support with the subject of RECRUITING AFFILIATES. Our team is here to help!