For your product to show up in Hotmart’s Market for affiliation and be promoted by Affiliates, you need to set up your Affiliate Program.
To do so, you should:
1. Access your Hotmart account through the link https://www.hotmart.com/login
2. On the left side menu, click on Products
3. Click the option My Products
4. Select the desired product
5. Click Manage (pencil icon)
6. On this page, click Affiliate Program
7. The first step is to choose between 1-click Affiliation (all Affiliates can promote the product) or Affiliation by approval (only previously approved Affiliates can promote the product)
8. In the item Commissioning, you’ll decide the percentage of the Affiliates’ commission (this percentage can be altered later on) and the commissioning rule (last click, first click, multi clicks):
9. On Promotion, you’ll decide if your product will be visible in the Market or not. You also register tags so that potential Affiliates find your product in the market, besides making information available for them:
10. Now, in Advanced, you’ll decide the expiration date for Affiliates’ cookies, choosing from 60, 90, 180 days or Perpetual. You can also allow your Affiliates to make bonuses available for buyers. You need to choose if you’ll allow both Affiliates with Physical Person and Legal Person registers or only Legal Person.
After you setup the Affiliate Program, it will be submitted to our evaluation team’s analysis to assess your product’s blueprint.
If you have questions about setting up your Affiliate Program and the evaluation process, check our other publications:
If you still have any questions, we suggest you get in touch with our Support under the subject AFFILIATE PROGRAM SETUP.