Buying on Hotmart is easy and fast. You only need to follow a few steps to get your order approved:
- Order placed by customer
- Order approved and released by bank or card operator
- Payment approved and released by payment platform
- Payment confirmation from Hotmart
- Access details sent
Any order must go through all these steps to be approved by Hotmart. A few of these factors may stop your order from being approved. These are some of the issues that may arise on each step:
Order placed by customer
- WARNING: Could not pay with this card. Please check card details or use another payment method. Card details are incorrect. Please check card details. More details have been sent to your e-mail. If the problem persists, you can complete the order using another payment method.
- #WARNING: The order is using your own affiliate link. Commissions generated this way may be cancelled. The Hotmart security system may identify this transaction as malicious and stop the order or the commissioning.
- Invalid credit card or unsupported operator. Check card details and operators accepted on the order page.
- Deactivated account. This message appears when the order cannot be completed because your account is blocked from transactions on BCash (one of our payment processing entities). This impossibility is caused by an internal policy adopted by BCash, which may refer to a previous request to deactivate the account or even to a risk analysis processed carried out by the entity.
- Incorrect taxpayer no. Please check the details on the field.
- Card expiry date is mandatory Please fill in Month and Year of Expiry.
- Unfortunately, this product is no longer available for sale.
- Not a valid e-mail. Please check your e-mail and try again. Check that the first letter in the e-mail is not in upper case.
- There was a problem communicating with the operator. Speak to our Support Team and to the operator to find out about the issues.
- Cannot sell subscriptions to your region. The subscription service is not available in your region. For more information, please contact our Support Team.
- Order could not be completed. Terms of Purchase have been violated. For more information, please contact our Support Team.
- Invalid card number. There are letters or spaces in the Card Number field. There is a wrong digit in the field. Please check.
- This service subscription will only take Mastercard and Visa cards. There is a payment method restriction for this order. Please check the card used.
- Unfortunately we could not process the currency exchange transaction for this product. For more information, please contact our Support Team.
- Transaction denied by credit card operator. Please check the card details or use another payment method. Contact the card operator to find out more about the issue or try another using another payment method.
- Invalid VAT. For more information, please contact our Support Team.
- You have already placed an order in this session. Check your e-mail for an order confirmation, to avoid double orders.
Order approved and released by bank or card operator
- Incorrect card details. Check if you have entered the correct name, number, expiry date and CVV in the order form.
- The card entered is not a credit card. Check if the card really is a credit card and whether it has been enabled for online purchases.
- Payment denied by issuing entity (the bank or institution that issued the card). The issuer may deny payment if the purchase seems unusual for the consumer's habits.
- Not enough balance.
- The card was not enabled for online purchases. It is very common to have cards issued with no permission for online shopping, especially if this is the holder's first card. In these cases, the buyer must call the card operator and ask to have the card enabled for online use.
- The order was cancelled, but the operator says it has been charged. This is very common: if the cancellation happens due to a decision from the issuing bank (see item #3), the card balance will be charged and later refunded automatically.
If you have any of these issues, you must speak directly to your credit card operator to find out what is happening and to authorize the charge.
If you need more information, please contact Support Team.