The Collaboration Center is a resource available at Hotmart that allows the Producer to register profiles with permissions to perform some tasks in her place, helping with the sales administration and her clients. For each profile, the Producer can attribute specific permissions and add collaborators.
Through the Collaboration Center, it’s possible that the Collaborator have the following permissions:
- Send receipts
- Resend notifications
- Change buyers’ email;
- Resend Purchase email;
- Search for Purchases;
- Issue Bank Slips;
- Search purchases for period;
- Request Refunds.
- Change Offer;
- Alter Products;
- View Products.
- View Affiliates’ Leads Report;
- View Customer Satisfaction Report;
- View Payment Method Report;
- View Commission Report;
- View Clients Report;
- View Cancellation Reason Report;
- View Revenue per Device Report;
- View Cancelled Subscriptions Report;
- View Self-billing Report;
- View Detailed Revenue per Product Report;
- View Performance of product Promoted Report;
- View Payment to Affiliates Report;
- View Co-production Revenue Report;
- View Affiliates Performance Report;
- View Overdue Subscriptions Report;
- View Detailed Cancelled Subscriptions Report;
- View Purchase Recovery Report;
- View Revenue per Location Report;
- View Sales per Origin Report;
- View Earnings as Affiliate Report;
- Vier Yearly Revenue Summary Report.
- Manage Sales Funnel;
- Manage Affiliates;
- Approve Affiliates;
- Manage Subscriptions.
- Make withdrawals
- Manage Checkout Settings;
- Manage Social DRM (Stamping);
- Manage Dynamic Alternative Pages;
- Manage Comments;
- Manage API and Notifications;
- Manage Sales Funnel;
- Manage Alternative Pages;
- Manage Customized Checkout;
- Manage Bonus Delivery.
OBS: No profile will have the permission to alter the Producer’s personal information (on “My Account”), nor change permissions or create profiles on the Collaboration Center. These permissions are exclusive for the Producer.
Remember that only Producers who have registered their Corporate Tax Number will have access to this tool.
How to register profiles in the Collaboration Center?
1. Log into your Hotmart account using the link https://www.hotmart.com/login
2. On the left side menu on the platform, choose Tools
3. Find the option Collaboration Center
4. Select the tab Collaborators Profiles
5. Click Add Profile
6. Mark the permissions that collaborators with this profile will have
7. Click Save
How to include collaborators on the profiles created?
1. Select the tab My Collaborators
2. Click Add Collaborator
3. Fill out the fields Name and Email.
4. Then, select the profile you desire and click Add
After you add the user, the invite will be pending the collaborators acceptance. She will get a request message on her email.
At any moment you can edit this Collaborator, placing it on a different profile or creating a specific profile for her.
How to edit the registered profiles?
1. On the tab Collaborator Profile, find the profile you want to edit and click the pencil icon.
2. The changes you make will be automatically applied to the Collaborators involved.
Users who used the old Collaborators Center: profiles will be automatically created for each Collaborator registered. You can edit the permissions in the way you seem fit!
OBS: On the menu Collaborators Center, you can find the tab Centers I Assist. There, you can view the accounts you Collaborate with.
If you still have questions about this topic, just get in touch with our Support. We’re at your disposal!