HotLeads is an exclusive feature by Hotmart which associates Lead capture to the commissioning of Affiliates.
Besides, it provides Digital Producers more detailed information about their potential customers and generates a user-friendly interface to help analyze the data gathered.
Setting up HotLeads:
To set up your HotLeads, you need to have permission to alter your own website’s HTML.
You can follow the step-by-step below to use the widget:
1. Log in to your Hotmart account
2. On the left-hand menu, select Tools
3. Then, select HotLeads
4. On the new page, click Add Page to create a HotLeads
5. Then, copy the link available on the button "</>" and enter on your website.
You can check all the external services available to connect to HotLeads on the Integration option under the Menu Tools.
The services that are available to integrate with HotLeads are:
- ActiveCampaign; Aweber; ConvertKit; E-goi; GetResponse; Hubspot; Infusionsoft; Klick Mail; leadlovers; Mailchimp; Mautic; RD Station; WebinarJam
OBS: By selecting a service to configure, Hotmart will show you the steps to proceed with the integration successfully, making the Producer’s path easier!
6. Finally, open the page code, look for </body> and paste the code.
Commission Tracking by using HotLeads
Initially developed to be an alternative to cookies when tracking commissions - already considered really secure -, HotLeads now has increased its tracking ability. Check more about it on this article.
HotLeads will provide a better base to your campaigns and sales strategies and will become a more powerful allie in generating insights to the Producer and, therefore, in increasing their conversions.
HotLeads’ interface enables you to follow the behavior of your leads in real time and instantly evolve your campaigns.
How to track the behavior of your leads?
1. On the left-hand menu, select Reports
2. Select the Report of Collected Leads
The following page will feature:
ATTENTION: the Report of Collected Leads is updated in real time.
If explored correctly, the client data captured will result in more assertive actions. Some of the data that will be at your disposal with HotLeads are:
- Country of origin of Leads;
- Device used (is it a mobile or a desktop experience?);
- Browser (Google Chrome or Firefox, for example);
- UTM Code and other campaign codes;
- Previous Destiny Page and many others.
3. You can select the tab Per Lead or Per Affiliate.
The tab Per Lead shows the following information:
Clicking on the lead desired, you’ll get to view how this lead was collected.
On the tab Per Affiliate, you’ll have access to the data below:
ATTENTION: the reports per lead and per Affiliate are updated every half hour.
If you have any questions about HotLeads or want to explore it the best way possible, get in touch with our Support or check our article: