Learn more about the Reports
It’s essential for a business to measure absolutely everything that is happening. The data related to your product allows you to check the effectiveness of your current sales strategy or if it’s not doing so well, which in turn allows you to create a new strategy. The best way to obtain this data? With conversion reports.
To access the reports, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Hotmart, using the link https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login:
- On the left side, click on the Reports option
- On this page, you will have access to all reports.
They will help you gain insights and understand the performance of your business and how it’s evolving. For example, you’ll understand where your revenue is coming from (according to payment methods, device, product) or what is your customer satisfaction index.
You can also view how much each Affiliate has generated and their contribution to your total revenue. In the Affiliate performance report, you can see how many clicks each Affiliate has generated on your link, how many sales each one of them has made and even the conversion rate of each Affiliate.
- If you want, you can select the Producer, Affiliate or Co-producer tab, depending on your profile to view reports that are relevant to your business
- Click on the Report you want to view
Some of them will open a window, where you need to choose the product you’d like to view more information on. In these cases, just select the product and click on continue:
- Within the reports, you can use the available filters, which will help you to better visualize each information and search for it according to your specific needs
In addition, you can export the data if you’d like to view it in a spreadsheet by clicking on the Export option.
- That’s it! You now have all the information about your product and your sales. Reporting on the conversion rate of your digital products is critical to success. As with this data you can improve your marketing and sales strategies, and have better odds of boosting your conversions.
And if you want to know more about how to use ListBoss to automate your lead management and optimize your sales, check out this material on the subject.
If you have any questions on the topic, send an email to our Customer Support under the subject REPORTS. Our team is ready to help you!