Hotmart Blueprints is a rating system that evaluates the products at Hotmart according to the information provided by the product’s creator. The more relevant and thorough the information on the product is, the best rating it gets, and more Affiliates it will attract.
In other words, the more information your product has, the better ranked it will be on our Hottest and Most Recent listings on our Market.
Important: for your product to appear in our Market menu, it must have at least a 60% score.
Below we list the variables that influence a product’s blueprint score.
The ebook or members area is the product that will be delivered to the customer. The quality of the material will be responsible for determining if the customer’s experience is satisfactory or not. This is as important as the content of the material itself. That’s why you need to be as professional as possible: format the ebook in a professional fashion and, for a members area, organize the video lessons and make the structure of the website clean and appealing.
Bear in mind that customer experience is everything, the reviews from customers are excellent indicators that your product is doing well. We know that testimonials left by customers to producers have everything to do with the user’s experience when learning from the ebook or the course in video lessons. Remember: how it is presented is of the utmost importance.
It’s also important that you take the following questions into consideration:
1. Is the Name of the product appropriate to its content and ad?
2. Is the Category chosen the most appropriate one?
3. Is the Format of the product correct? (E.g. If it’s a PDF file, is it under ebooks?)
4. Is the description of the product clear, and does it contain relevant information for both the buyers and Affiliates?
5. Are the pictures of the product in high quality? Are there any offensive or inappropriate images?
6. Is the quality of the product good? Will it meet the expectations of the buyers? (E.g. In ebooks, we pay close attention to the organization of information, if there is a cover and index, if the content is consistent or if there are only a few pages that may not meet the buyer’s expectations.)
Avoiding grammar and spelling mistakes on your ebook or unprofessionalism when recording your videos
We often find products with a great number of grammar and spelling mistakes, in either ebooks or video courses. Some Producers who are starting out think that simply recording a screencast video means they’re being professional and that would earn them a high blueprint score. They are wrong!
We advise these Producer to make exceptional videos, with a high video and audio quality. The customers enjoy it more, and it shows credibility, boosting the sales of your product.
One of the main problems faced by Producers who are just starting out at Hotmart is the quality of the Sales Page. We often get incomplete, badly made Sales Pages, and some Producers send us a support ticket questioning why the product received a low blueprint score.
That’s why you have to make sure you present your product with the best content possible. Use other products at Hotmart with a high blueprint score as a reference to develop your Sales Page. The information about the product and Producer there is, the more credibility the product will have.
We always recommend major Producer to use their own Sales Pages, as they are easier to customize and to provide an optimized experience to the customer. Keep in mind that you should develop an excellent sales page, that is visually elegant, and that facilitates user experience.
Take into consideration:
1. Is the Sales Page using its own domain (.com)?
2. Is your Sales Page customized and does it contain the most important information to the buyer?
3. Does the Sales Page have any errors in Layout or formatting? Are there “disrupting” elements such as pop-ups, exit scripts, an over-the-top design with huge fonts and flashy colors?
4. Is the text in the sales page well-written and adequate for the buyer to make a decision consciously?
5. Does the description of the product match the registered content?
6. Are the minimum requirements for the use of the product clear? E.g. For a software, you need to inform which Operating System and computer requirements are needed, for ebooks it’s necessary to inform if it’s EPUB or PDF, and so on.
An exorbitant price in relation to the value being delivered
Some Producers publish products with exorbitant prices. The price of the courses has to be justified by the value it delivers to the customer. Regardless of the content, the quantity of the material being delivered makes a difference in user experience.
Keep in mind that the price of your product will be taken into account for the approval of your product, or for the blueprint score.
Being clear to the Affiliates
Yes, the way you relate to your Affiliates and make material available for them has a direct influence on your blueprint score. The more a Producer makes content available to an Affiliate, with images, banners, and support, the bigger are the chances of achieving a maximum blueprint score.
Hotmart’s market is visible only to Affiliates and that’s why they are an integral part in the path of success of your product, that’s why making quality content available will have a direct impact on your blueprint score.
The information about the commissions are essential so that Affiliates can choose the products:
1. Is the commission appealing to the Affiliate? Or is it not worth the work?
2. Promotional media for Affiliates: does the Producer make email models, banners, and other media available for the Affiliate to carry out promotion?
It’s important to highlight that the review process of products takes place in up to 3 business days after “Send to review”.
If there are any questions or you want to request the reassessment of the Blueprint score of your product, we suggest you contact our Support Team with the subject line Blueprint.