The Promotional Media feature allows you to insert images, videos, and email templates or other materials that will be used by Affiliates to promote your product.
With this solution, you ensure that promotional campaigns and advertising are standardized, which helps the positioning of your brand and prevents buyers from getting the wrong impression about your product.
Follow the steps below:
- Log in to the platform through the link https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the left side menu, click Tools
- On the new page, choose Promotional Media
- Select the product you want to insert the media for and click Continue
- On the new page, the tab will appear Promotional Media, you can insert banners, email texts and other types of content to help your Affiliates sell your product
- To add material, select the category of media and enter the title and URL of the image if needed.
For example, the banner title and the image URL (image link). The URL will automatically add the corresponding image.
For the image to have a URL, you must make it available on a server or file service, such as Google Drive, Google Image, Imgur, or Dropbox. Image links should end with .jpg or .png. Example: https://meuservico.com/imagem.jpg
Remembering that the URL (image link) must be public and anyone who accesses the link can view it.
In the case of videos, it is important that you get the embed link. To do this, you must first upload the video to a video platform. On YouTube, for example, after uploading the video, click Share, then click Embed and then copy the link. This is the URL you should use.
- Then click on Add
All set! Your media will now be available for your Affiliates!
If you still have any questions on the topic, email our Customer Support.