To test your student’s understanding of the content, you may add quizzes and questionnaires for each module.
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. On the side menu, choose Products
2. Click on My Products
3. Choose the product you wish to add a quiz, and click on the Manage Product icon
4. In the product’s internal menu, click on Membership Area
5. On the banner, click on Access Members Area
6. On your members area page, click on Content, or choose the page you want
7. On this page, choose the format Quiz on the top of the page
8. Enter the setup for your quiz.
You may choose from a Exercise Type: One answer and final grade or Profile Type: Multiple choice with personalized result.
In the first option, you will be able to set a minimum score for the student to continue the course, as well as determining when the student will be able to retake the quiz. After completing the quiz, your student will be able to see the percentage of right answers. In the second option, the student will have his or her own profile, according to the answers provided.
For both kinds of quiz, you are able to choose if you wish to show the answers after the results, if the quiz can be retaken, and if you prefer to shuffle the questions and answers so that they appear in random order.
By shuffling the questions, you must choose the maximum number of questions that will appear in the form.
9. Finally, click on Save
If you have any questions about this topic, feel free to contact our Support. Our staff is ready to help you!