To test how well your students are understanding your material, you can add quizzes and questionnaires in each module. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Access your Hotmart account through this link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login;
- In the left sidebar, select Product
- Click on I’m a Producer to see your list of digital products
- Click on the product you’d like
- On the upper right, click on Access Hotmart Club
- Click on Quiz in the module you’d like to include the quiz with
- Fill out the setting for your quiz
You can choose between an Exercise quiz: individual questions with a final grade or a Profile quiz: multiple-choice with personalized results.
- With an Exercise quiz, you can set up a minimum grade your student must get in order to continue with the course. You can also determine the number of times your students can retake the quiz. Upon completion of the quiz, your student can see the percentage of correct answers.
- With a Profile quiz, your student will have a profile attributed to them according to the answers given.
With both types of quizzes, you can choose if you’d like to show the answers after the results, if the quiz can be retaken, and if you’d like to put the questions and answers to appear in random order.
When using a random order, you must choose the maximum number of questions that must appear in the quiz.
If you have any questions concerning this topic, get in touch with our Customer Support! Our team is ready to help.