On our platform, it’s possible to register an on-sight event, of a maximum of 7 days, by using the Tickets for Events format. To do so, just follow the step-by-step below:
1. Access your account at Hotmart: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
2. On the side menu, select Products
3. Click on Create Product
4. Select the Tickets for Events format
5. Continue entering your product’s details
a) Select your product’s Type of Payment and Refund Deadline
b) On the side menu, you can setup your Affiliate Program, your Sales Page, Co-productions and Offers for your product. In the case of tickets, it is also necessary to register batches for the product
6. You will be redirected to your product’s checklist with the list of pending actions to submit your product for evaluation. Select Edit in the Batch Management item
7. Click on Register Batch
8. Insert the event’s details
a) You must fill in the event’s start and end dates, where registered events must have a maximum duration of 7 days
b) In this section, you can choose whether the ticket is non-transferable (only the owner can use it to access the event) or free (any person can use it), the number of tickets available for that batch and the maximum number of tickets per purchase. You can also choose to generate ticket codes automatically or send a file containing the ticket codes.
c) You can create as many batches as you wish and create new offers according to the batches (half or full price, 1st or 2nd batch, etc.). It is also possible to define the main batch by clicking on the star icon
Attention: In order to send a free ticket to the buyer, click on the invitation tab on the main Sales menu and click on Send Invitation. A new page will open and you must select the product and fill out the users’ information so they can receive the invitation via email.
9. Click on Save
Setting up new offers
1. On the side menu, click on Offers
2. Click on Create Offer on the right side of the page
3. Enter the Sales Page Description, Currency and Type of Payment information
4. Select the Batch corresponding to the offer
5. Choose whether you wish to switch to another offer when the batch runs out
This option allows you to offer a second batch automatically when the first one runs out.
6. If you choose the switch to another offer when the batch runs out, you must select the offer for the batch that is no longer available. To do so, you need to have created the next offer option, considering that, once the offer has been created, it will no longer be possible to edit its basic information.
Note: When a sale is made, the buyer receives an email to check into the event and the Producer has access to this information through the Sales > Overview> Tickets menu.
If this offer has the purpose of being an upgrade offer, i.e., an offer with an amount that must be paid for a buyer to migrate to a differenty batch, select the Upgrade Offer option.
Once the product’s configuration is concluded, it is necessary to send it for evaluation.
Attention: The product can only be sent to be evaluated after the confirmation of your registration information on the platform. To do so, click on the MY ACCOUNT option on the top menu and on new page, select the Personal Data tab.
If you have any questions or problems regarding this issue, we suggest that you contact our Support directly with the subject, PRODUCT CREATION for clarification.