The checkout parameters allow you to decide which payment methods will be available for specific customers and to customize your checkout according to your sales strategy.
For instance, the function to hide PayPal at checkout is hidePayPal, which is used to hide PayPal in a “forced” way.
In this case, you can enable PayPal for your product and in normal sales links by putting “hidePayPal=1” at the end.
Your link will change as follows:
The same procedure goes to the following operations:
- Hide the option payment with bank payment slip (available for sales in specific countries): hideBillet=1
- Hide the option payment with direct debit: hideTransf=1
- Hide the option payment withe PayPal: hidePayPal=1
- Add the option Smart Installment payment in 12 installments as an initial option: split=12
If your product has different installment options and you want to present the checkout with a pre-selected option that is not “Single Payment,” just add “&split=X” at the end of your checkout link, where X is the number of installments pre-selected to your buyer.
- Hide the option for split payment in two credit cards: hideMultipleCards=1
- Feature only the checkout option for the trial period: showOnlyTrial=1
- Hide trial period: hideTrial=1
- Applying a coupon on the checkout page: &offDiscount=CÓDIGODOCUPOM
- Showing the subscription trial option with bank payment slips or other payment methods accepted for the product beyond just a credit cart: showTrialBillet=true
Note: When registering a checkout parameter, you should enter the ‘?’ symbol if you’re adding a first parameter found in the link and the symbol ‘&’ if the link already has another parameter registered. Such as:
If you already have questions or problems concerning that topic, get in touch with our Customer Support team with the subject title CHECKOUT PARAMETERS. We’re here to help!