Making a free module available to students, before they register for a course, is another tool offered by Hotmart Club, our exclusive and free members area.
To set up this trial content, first you must enable the free registration in your members area.
See how to do this in the article How to make the free registration available on my members area.
Afterwards, you just need to follow the tutorial below:
- Access your Hotmart account: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- From the side menu, click on Products
- Click on My Products
- Select the product you wish and click on the Manage icon
- From the internal menu of the product, click on Membership Area
- Click on Access Hotmart Club
- Select the option Content
- Click on New Module
- On the Module Editor, enter a name for the module and set it as Free
- Click on Save
- To add content to the module you have just create, simply go back to the menu Content, find the module you wish and click on Add Content
Would you like to learn how to add content to a lesson? Read our article What type of content can I add to a lesson?, or contact our Support directly.