Want to understand the behavior of your buyers? Then you should set up the Google Analytics tracking pixel with Hotmart.
Hotmart Pixel allows you to obtain data regarding the buyer's journey on your pages, including internal pages, checkout, and thank-you page.
By setting up this tracking pixel, Google Analytics will be integrated with Hotmart and generate data concerning your customer’s navigation on your Hotmart pages. It’s important to know that our platform also allows integration with the new version of Google Analytics.
How can you set up this integration? Following the steps below:
- Access your Hotmart account via the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- Click on Tools in the left side menu
- Click on Tracking Pixel
- Select the product you want to configure the pixel with and click Continue
- On the next page, click Google Analytics or the latest version (Google Analytics 4)
- In the window that opens, put your pixel ID from Analytics.
Obs.: You can also use another interesting tool, the 99Tracker! The procedure to set up the pixel is the same as the described above.
There you go! From now on, Google Analytics will provide you precious information that can boost your digital product!
If you have questions about this feature or wish to know more about the importance of metrics to your campaigns, get in touch with our Support!