Woopra is a tool that analyzes traffic and the behavior of buyers and visitors. It allows you to analyze the browsing information on your website, as well as on your email, help desk, and live chat in real time.
To start Woopra’s integration to Hotmart, you need to access the page of this tool and create your account, then, add a project.
With the project created, you need to set up the Woopra pixel on Hotmart. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Hotmart account through the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
2. On the left side menu, click on Tools
3. Click on Conversion tracking pixel
4. Select the product you want to integrate the Woopra pixel and click Continue.
5. Among the services available, select Woopra
6. Enter the project domain created on Woopra and click Save.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our Support. We’re always at your disposal.