Registering on Hotmart is quite simple and fast. In this article, you’ll learn how to register, if you still haven’t done so, or update your registration so that you can start using the platform. Just follow the steps below:
- Click on this link: https://www.hotmart.com/en
- At the top right corner of the page, click on Register. A new window will open.
- In the lower-right corner, a box will appear with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation - a collection of laws concerning privacy and user data). Give it a read and then click Ok, I Agree to continue.
- On the next screen,You can sign up with your Facebook account or create a new registration.
If you choose to use Facebook, click on Create account with Facebook, enter your email or phone number and password and click on Create New Account.
To register without using Facebook, just click on Create your account and enter your complete name, email and create a password with at least 7 characters with a minimum of one letter and one number.
- Choose your objective: Sell products or Buy Products
- All set! Now, you’ve got access to our platform.
In the dashboard, you can choose to learn about Hotmart, see how to create a product, or affiliate with a product.
To the right of the dashboard, you can see a checklist of your progress on Hotmart up to the point of making your first sale.
To work as a Producer, Coproducer or Affiliate on our platform and get commissions for sales you’ve made, you’ll need to put in some info to complete your registration. To do this, just follow these steps:
- Click on your profile image in the upper right of the page > My Account > Personal Information.
- On the new page, fill in the following information:
- If you are working as an Individual or as a Legal Entity
- Date of birth and your Taxpayer’s number
- Complete address (Zip Code, State, City, Address, Street Number, District/County,...)
- Telephone (including the area code)
- After this, click on Save. All set! Now you can start working as a Producer and/or Affiliate on Hotmart.
As soon as you obtain your first Badge, that is to say, after you’ve made your first sale, you can register your financial information in order to make withdrawals (remembering that the minimum withdrawal amount for sales is US$50.00 + a withdrawal fee). When registering your bank account, you’ll need to send a photo with a proof of address issued in the last 90 days. Send a photo of the entire document and not just part of it.
See how to register your financial data to get your sales commissions processed by HotPay by clicking here.
What if I’ve already bought something on Hotmart?
When you make a purchase, a Hotmart account is automatically created for you to access the transaction details.
A buyer’s account is quite limited, because it only allows you to see the content you’ve purchased (ebooks, online courses, among other things). But an Affiliate/Producer account allows you to access all of the resources found on the platform.
If you have already made a purchase with Hotmart and want to now work as an Affiliate or Producer, you can update your account and enable the actions specifically for Affiliates and/or Producers.
To update your Hotmart account, follow the steps below:
- Access you Hotmart account with this link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- After signing in, click on the option to Become a Producer
- You will be redirected to the initial page of the platform and will need to log in again. This way, a Producer/Affiliate profile will be attributed to you.
Now, you can see the products available for affiliation in the Market menu or register to sell your own digital product in Products > New Product.
Don’t worry, you can still check out products you’ve purchased in Products > My purchases.
Read some important information about Hotmart registration
- All documents used for registration must be of the person/enterprise registered on Hotmart, therefore, it is forbidden to change the taxpayer's number in accounts with sales balances. This rule also applies to registered bank information. They must be the same as the registered user.
If you have any questions or run into any difficulties when trying to register on Hotmart, get in touch with our Customer Support with the subject line of HOTMART REGISTRATION.